Dec 16, 2020
For some of us, pet peeves or complaints regarding co-workers
have been diminished or taken away by COVID-19 and remote work. But
the new remote realm has created more ways in which others get
under our skin, even from a distance. Career expert Rhymer Rigby
shares more on the quibbles we have with colleagues and how to
resolve them in the first of a multipart podcast conversation.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Some common pet peeves about co-workers that remote work has
- Rigby’s advice for dealing with a colleague who takes credit
for others’ work.
- How a line manager should approach a direct report who
circumvents the manager’s authority.
- Why in Rigby’s mind some people “hide” from talking by
- One of Rigby’s pet peeves about phone calls, which he first
mentioned during a summer conversation about work amidst the